My Awesome Followers.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Penny Doll

Hello everybody,
 Is time for the new challenge at  Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this weeks theme is "Celebration/4th of July" easy  peasy.  The sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps, with the awesome, cutes stamps : )


This stamp is from Bugaboo stamps and is call "Penny Doll- Side sit". I choose her because she reminds me of  hand made, the past (old), country, Americana. I color her with Copics. The DP is a single page I bought at Joann's . I added buttons from stash, for a more vintage effect but I couldn't stop there I also added sparkles, stars and sentiment from stash. I had a lot of fun making this card and I love the way it came out I hope you like it  too : )   I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1.    2 Sisters challenge #98 "Red, White & Blue with optional Bling"
  2. Just Us Girls Challenge #143 "Stars and Sparkle"
  3. My Sheri Crafts #88 "Oh I Love America"
  4. Card Makin Mamas "Red, White And Blue"
  5. OCL Challenge #123 "Photo Inspiration"
  6. Pattie's Creations Challenge #47 "Red, White & Blue"
  7. Stamping With Dragon "Red, White & Blue"
  8. Sweet N Sassy Digis #60 "Stars & Stripes"
  9. Totally Paper Crafts "Use a Digi Image"
  10. SJ Paper crafts # 6 "Red, White & Blue"
  11. Inspired By Stampin #15 "Red, White & Blue Photo Inspiration"  
Thank you friends for your visit and thanks for your comments.
                                                      Love always, Elisa

20 comments:

  1. Elisa, Fantastic card! Love the fireworks paper and the dimension you have in the flag. It's a perfect celebration card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love the color and those embellishments are perfect with it. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Elisa. Great image and I love the layout and BPs.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous celebration card. Super cute image and fab layout. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great 4th July card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this adorable card. You have done a wonderful job Elisa. Just too cute...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card. Thank you for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Love the fireworks. Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card That image holding the flag is just to cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Elisa, for the Birthday wishes. I love this card it reminds me so much of the forth of July (That is also my daughter's birthday). You did an awesome job with the coloring and the papers are perfect. I like that you added the little flag. Hugs and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!!!! That digi is adorable, too! thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Fourth of July card! Love the image and the added buttons. Thanks for joining us for the red/white/blue challenge at Pattie's Creations today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! Love that cluster of red, white and blue buttons in the corner. Thanks so much for joining us at IBSIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect for our current challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card:) So fun and festive!!! Super cute image too!
    Hope you have an awesome 4th of July!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! Lovely layout and coloring :)

    web design surrey

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card and love the colours! thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a really beautiful card, love the colouring job/ Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great image! Love the bling as your sparkle! THanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The flag is just so perfect! Thanks for sharing this one. I love the bold and vibrant colors. So full of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa