My Awesome Followers.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Angel Mother's Day Card

Hello everybody,
I have been busy helping hubby plant more rose bushes and eucalyptus trees. We have 5 eucalyptus trees and 7 rose bushes. We love nature.
 I decided to continue doing the mothers day cards that I'll be sending out this year. I had a single 12x12 two side paper from "Hello Luscious" I bought last year, when I went shopping for X mas paper. I found this image in my Art Explosion (I have from 8 years ago) Put them together and this is what came out : )
I computer print the front sentiment, used Liquid Pearls for the water I stress the edge with Color Box brown. I used Inkadinkado chalks, the red for hearts, yellow all around and brown for the hair. I used lace from stash and flower from Wildorchid crafts.

I  stamp the inside sentiment with Hero Arts stamp. I'm Entering this card in the following challenges;
  1. Cupcake Craftroom  "Bugs n Birds n Wings n Things" 
  2. Papertake weekly challenge  "Water Water Everywhere!!
  3. Oldie But a Goodies "April Showers"
  4. Party Time Tuesdays "#63 "Water"
  5. Use it Tuesday "Anything goes"
  6. Ooh-La-La-Creations "Vintage"
  7. Catch the Bug "April's Anything Goes"
  8. My Mums Craft Shop "#52 "It's a Celebration"
  9. Crafting for all Seasons #24 "April Showers"
  10. Perfect Sentiments PSC27 "Mother's Day Color Story" Used Red, Cream, Green
  11. The Stamping Boutique #33 "Distress"
  12. Paper Play Cchallenges  week15 "Things with Wings"
  13. The Play Date Cafe  #127 " Daffodil, Hydrangea, Kiwi, Cherry"
I really like the way this card came out, I hope you like it too. Thanks for checking it out.
                                                                                                        Love always, Elisa

24 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the image! Your choice of colors are perfect. Thanks for playing @ The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. Love it. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful image and sentiment - so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sooo pretty.... LOve your image and the colors you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sentiment! just totally gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck in the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card thanks for playing along with perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is lovely & I really like your sentiment as well. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious little card!
    Thanks so much for entering our April 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw and see you again next week, okay?
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwhh, so sweet, and so true! Beautiful vintage feel. Good luck at TSB Distress Challenge!

    Debbie -TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling image, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loevely card and such a cute image
    thanks for joining our challenge over at the stamping boutique
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful card. What a lovely image and I really love BG papers. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the image is adorable and the sentiment is fabulous ! I never saw that one before :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a sweet Mothers Day card so glad you joined us at OOh la la this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card, and what a wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card - I adore that image and the super sentiment x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS this week and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sentiment is just perfect for a Mother's Day card, Elisa! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very unique card design. Great take on our color story. Thanks for sharing at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card! Love the imagae and sentiment. Thanks for playing at The PErfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! Such a delicate look for the sweet sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, so pretty,,,,love the vintage touches!

    Thanks for playing with us this week at PTT!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could do with your little cutie over here, we are about to have a hosepipe ban!! Love the vintage-y feel to your card and great sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa