I have been busy helping hubby plant more rose bushes and eucalyptus trees. We have 5 eucalyptus trees and 7 rose bushes. We love nature.
I decided to continue doing the mothers day cards that I'll be sending out this year. I had a single 12x12 two side paper from "Hello Luscious" I bought last year, when I went shopping for X mas paper. I found this image in my Art Explosion (I have from 8 years ago) Put them together and this is what came out : )
I computer print the front sentiment, used Liquid Pearls for the water I stress the edge with Color Box brown. I used Inkadinkado chalks, the red for hearts, yellow all around and brown for the hair. I used lace from stash and flower from Wildorchid crafts.
- Cupcake Craftroom "Bugs n Birds n Wings n Things"
- Papertake weekly challenge "Water Water Everywhere!!
- Oldie But a Goodies "April Showers"
- Party Time Tuesdays "#63 "Water"
- Use it Tuesday "Anything goes"
- Ooh-La-La-Creations "Vintage"
- Catch the Bug "April's Anything Goes"
- My Mums Craft Shop "#52 "It's a Celebration"
- Crafting for all Seasons #24 "April Showers"
- Perfect Sentiments PSC27 "Mother's Day Color Story" Used Red, Cream, Green
- The Stamping Boutique #33 "Distress"
- Paper Play Cchallenges week15 "Things with Wings"
- The Play Date Cafe #127 " Daffodil, Hydrangea, Kiwi, Cherry"
I really like the way this card came out, I hope you like it too. Thanks for checking it out.
Love always, Elisa