Happy Saturday Everybody,
This card is an out the box, kind of, challenge for me. But I love trying different styles. My daughter Judy, ask me for a, I don't now what to call it, I'm going to call it macabre style card. She likes this kind of stuff. I went to Stitchy Bear Stamps.com and I found this beauty. Her name is VooDoo woman. Wanted to color her face a little scary but I couldn't she is to pretty and sexy. I used chalks to give her some color. I played with this image for over a week, not knowing what sentiment to use or how others would perceive it. The other day she came in and ask me for the card, she need it now, because her friend/ co-worker was feeling sick and they had been joking about this stuff. The sentiment I came up with. (is not meant to offend any culture, race or religion).
I distress and gem around image. I black ink the rose. Used Martha Steward butterfly punch.
I have been wanting to joint For Ever Night challenges so this is my chance. Their Theme is Phobias and mine is "Evil intent Gossip". Would love to hear your thoughts on this Card.With this card I'm entering the following challenges:
- For Ever Night challenge "Phobias and blog hop"
- Smudgy Antics "Anything goes"
- Just Keep on Creating :Anything goes"
- For Your Inspiration #27 "Photo inspiration" Mine dark and scary.
- Oozak #1 "Anything Goes"
- Card Makin Mamas #43 " Getting Girlie"
- Sweet Stampin challenge "Girly but no Pink"
- ATC & Cards with Attitude #11 "Anything goes/Faces"
- Delicious Doodles #17 "Loads of Layers"
- Fatpages & Cards with Attitude #10 "Anything goes / Faces"
- The Secret Crafter Saturday #181 "A Man's Card"
- Totally Gorjuss #127 "Bling"
- Do You Stack Up #67 "Glitter/Bling"
Love always, Elisa