My Awesome Followers.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Elf Girl Christmas Card

Good Monday everybody,
This week's challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is "Layers- at least Two" and this weeks sponsors are Bugaboo stamps and Digi Darla's designs.com/

This is my card using "Christmas Brat Elf Girl" from Bugaboo's. I wanted to maker her look small, like a cute little elf hiding in the Christmas tree. I sat her down on an ornament made with Sizzix Christmas Ornament Die. The Christmas tree branches are from Spellbinders- Foliage Die  I also used Spellbinders- Labels Eight.
I used Copics to color her and Design paper and embellishments  from stash .
Don't forget to go to Tammy's Scrapin Corner to link your card and to check out the awesome cards my team mates made for this challenge : )
 I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping bye, I would like to give a big Thank You to the Feline Playful Team   for the awesome job you all do : )                                   Love always, Elisa

15 comments:

  1. Very nice & very informative blog. I like this information, you have done fantastic job.It will help a lots of people.Great Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! :) Awesome coloring and papers and just everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love all the fabulous layers that you have put on this really really festive card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck! - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layers and a wonderful Christmas Card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty card fab image lovely colouring thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay.. Now I'm back.. but on DT duty LOL So ... I still love this card LOL And I still think you are amazing ;) And your card is WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time!! I hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable !! Love it . Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use a Digi' challenge. Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the bugaboo image, tree branches and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the lights and such a cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card, Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a bright, colourful and happy Christmas card, love it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa