This is my second card for Tammy's Scrapin Corner. This week challenge is "Fall Inspiration." Our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and Sassy Studio Designs.The image I choose for my second card is from Sassy Studio Designs and is call "Jack and Sally frame"
The DP I use is foil paper from Me&My Big Ideas-Mambi Sheets. The flower I made with Spellbinders-Spiral Blossom One, I did it with text paper and then color it with Fireworks-Grape Jelly, you really can't see the text any more, the leaves were cut with Spellbinders-Foliage. The heart I bought after Valentine's Day on sale, the only name on package is Valentine's. I try to put stitches around the heart, can't really see them. The lace is from stash and the cute little hearts area gift from Joann Burton.The sentiments where done by computer. I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
- Catch the Bug blog "Bugaboo Goes to the Movies" The Nightmare before Christmas.
- Card Makin Mamas "Goodbyes and Hearts"
- Craft Punked #36 "Tying The Knot"
- Delicious Doodles Challenge#1 "Celebrations"
- Delightful Challenge "Halloween"
- Digi Doodle Shop #124 "Handmade Flowers"
- Paper-Crafting Journey "Anything Goes"
- Pixie Dust Studio "Pixie Say;s BOO"