My Awesome Followers.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Jack and Sally Wedding Card


Hello everybody,
This is my second card for Tammy's Scrapin Corner. This week challenge is "Fall Inspiration." Our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and Sassy Studio Designs.The image I choose for my second card is from Sassy Studio Designs and is call "Jack and Sally frame"
 Because I know a lot of weird people out there, that like this two character so much that would love to have a Jack and Sally wedding. That's were my idea for a wedding card came from : ). Even though two of my critics, experts on this subject, agree that "Grandma you color Sally wrong, she is not human color, she is blue"  Ooopps, oh well : )  


 The DP I use is foil paper from Me&My Big Ideas-Mambi Sheets. The flower I made with Spellbinders-Spiral Blossom One, I did it with text paper and then color it with Fireworks-Grape Jelly, you really can't see the text any more, the leaves  were cut with Spellbinders-Foliage. The heart I bought after Valentine's Day on sale, the only name on package is Valentine's. I try to put stitches around the heart, can't really see them.  The lace is from stash and the cute little hearts area gift from Joann Burton.The sentiments where done by computer. I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
 Thanks for the visit, hope you guys have a good week : )   Love always, Elisa

14 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome card! Totally love the wonderful embellishments and your coloring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous idea. Who says you have to be traditional to celebrate a wedding? Love the sparkle and the lace.

    Thanks for Celebrating with us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! (even if Sally isn't blue-ish) This is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I do believe that quote is a Dr. Seuss quote (one of my faves for the hubby;s annversary cards!) :0)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Elisa, what a fab image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, my all time favourite film! Great idea for a wedding card love the verse inside!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Elisa! Love the sentiment inside. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elisa,love love love the purple dp. I also like the sentiment as well. FAB job!!{{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Elisa, the image is great and love the colours and great take on the theme.
    Thank you for joining us over at Bugaboo this time.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab colors and coloring! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card and I love the inside . Well done. And come back to Card Makin' Mamas again.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very cool make hun! Love that verse...
    Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful this is. I love it...Sorry I am so late in commenting...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa