Happy Saturday everybody,
I'm trying to make all the mothers day cards that I need, and that is a lot. I started this card with some left over paper from the first mothers day card. But I did not had enough for the whole card so I improvised. That's were the music note paper came in. The Image is from Art Explosion cut with Spellbinders die. Pearls and gems for embellishes and heat embossed happy mothers day. I hope you enjoy it.
I enter this card in the following challenges:
- http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/ #82 "Inspire by music"
- http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ "Anything goes"
- http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/ "Last century"
- http://www.scrapbooksisters.blogspot.com/ " Anything goes"
- http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ "Anything goes"
- http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2012/03/challenge-57-music.html #57"Music"
- http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ #178"Shabby-Vintage"
- http://www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com/ "Anything goes"
- http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ #209"Anything goes"
- http://www.creativetimeforme.com/"Cricut-less challenge"
Love always, Elisa