I added a heart shape doily distress in purple. Two butterflies from stash, 3 buttons, two white and one heart shape. I added flowers from Wild Orchid but the distress red and the Kraft one I cut out of Spellbinders Dies. Also used feather fluff, ribbon, lace, pearls from stash.
For the chandelier I used teardrop and round crystals which I think pops out the candles in the picture. All it needs is a frame. I enter this layout in the following challenges:
- http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ #27 "Distressing"
- http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ #209 Anything goes"
- http://welchcreations.blogspot.com/ #5 "At least 3 embellishments"
- http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/ "Use yellow" Poem paper and music note paper.
- http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ #44 "Buttons and/or bow" I used 3 buttons one bow under the distress red flower .
- http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/ "Flowers"
- http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ "Bingo" I went across with Gems, Die-cuts (flowers), Lace.
- http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/#21 "Butterflies "
- http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/#195 "Open" With Butterflies.
- http://www.papercreationsink.com/ #21"Things with wings"
Love always, Elisa