Hello everybody,Thank you, everybody for coming by and thank you for all the challenges.
My grand daughters are so funny, they are always playing and they love to play dress up.They like to dress up the little one, that's 3 yrs.old and I'm suppose to guess what she is. "Hum.. a troll?" "No grandma, a princess!" lolA Day for Daisies and is call Mom's Hat. I color her with copics and added pearls from stash. I cut the frame with Cricut Elegant Edges added flowers from Shubby chic and Wild Orchids. The butterfly, the lace, the pink gems,the feather and the button are from stash. The ribbon is from Ribbon's n Lace. Cotton Candy Stickles around sentiment.
- Crafty Creations Challenges#176 "Embellish it"
- Fab n Funky Challenges #127 "Cute and Girly"
- Scrapbook Sisters#90 "Anything Goes"
- Celebrate the Occasion #68 "Happy Birthday"
- Party Time Tuesdays #74 "Anything goes"
- Bitten by the Bug "Birthday and Pearls"
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts "25 "Girls,Girls, Girls"
- Incy Wincy Designs "Anything Goes"
- Stamps Fun-creativity.blogspot.com/"Celebration"
- Victorine Stamps#37 " Birthday/ Happy Everything"
- 365 Cards Day120 "Sparkle and Shine"
Love always, Elisa