Good Monday everybody,
Here is my second card for Tammy's Scrapin Corner. This week's challenge is "Anything Christmas" and our awesome sponsors are A Day For Daisies and Digi Darla Designs.
First I use an image from Digi Darla Designs "Santa" colored with Copics. On this card I wanted to create a vintage look. I distress the edge to the DP and tore off the emboss kraft paper. Which I had (blue) ink the folder before use. I used Vintage ornaments 3D from La Petites. I use Tsukineko Walnut ink Antiquing Solution over Santa image, that I cut with Spellbinders Classic Circle die. The gold and red stick ribbon, the DP, the sentiment and the buttons are from stash.
- Cards Galore Challenge Dec "Christmas"
- Christmas Cards All Year Round Dec. "Cards With Santa"
- Cupcake Craftroom Dec. "Anything For Christmas"
- No Matter Which Challenge "Christmas"
- That Craft Place "No Squares Allowed"
- Craftymess Challenge #23 "Vintage Christmas"
- My Sheri Crafts #99 " 'Tis The Season"
- Sugar Creek Hollow #40 "Distressing"
- Alphabet Challenge "V For Vintage"
- Crafts 4 Eternity #100 "Christmas Chaos"
- 4 Crafty Chicks #118 "Ornaments"
- Inspired By #51 "Santa Inspiration"
- City Crafter #137 "Christmas Easel"