My Awesome Followers.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks Card

Good Morning everybody,
I hope you guys had a good weekend, because I did. The weather here in sunny Az. has been around 88* good enough to work in the garden. The new challenge starts today at Tammy's Scrapin Corner and this week challenge is "Anything Fall". This weeks sponsors are Digi Darla Designs and A Day For Daisies. Come and join us, and check out the awesome cards my team mates have done for this week.

This is the card I did for Tammy's Scrapin Corner I'm using a beautiful image from A Day For Daisies call "Sunflower Girl".  I used a Cuttlebug folder to make the frame, distress with fall colors from ColorBox. I color with Copics and with H2O's watercolors for the shimmer. I'm using flowers and ribbon from stash, gems were part of a gift I got from my friend Joann Burton.

I'm running late posting because my PC is getting clean after catching a virus :(  My hubby got me a laptop but is taking some time getting used too. So I'm making this a short one. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping bye. In case you guys were wondering what did Torri dress for Halloween, no not Justin Beiber, she was the second best thing, a princess : )
                                                                                      Love always, Elisa

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elisa the colours and image are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card and gorgeous image beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally gorgeous. Love the frame and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, I love the image and colours, fabulous design too..
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Elisa. Stunning image and gorgeous autumnal colours.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring Elisa. i guess I need to sign up again to follow your blog. It seems to have stopped sending me your posts. So sorry about that...Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got my most favourite flowers ever on your card, sunflowers just brighten up my day. She looks like I imagine Mother Nature would :o) Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our back to nature challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa