My Awesome Followers.

Monday, October 22, 2012

You make me smile : ) card

Good morning everybody,
This week's challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is "Trick or Treat" and our sponsors are Stitchy Bear Stamps and QKR Stampede. Head on over and check the awesome projects everybody has done this week.
  The card I did this week has an image from QKR Stampede call "Turtle Halloween" I color it with Copics.I cut the moon from a piece of scrap, stamp a sentiment from Lili of the Vally.


I  piece  the pumpkin and the shell and to give it more dimension I cupped his head, his legs, the top shell and the Jack-o lantern. I added a left over spider web from last years cut with Cricut . Spider and DP from stash.I'm using the sketch from Paperminutes


 This cute image gave me a warm fuzzy feeling, I wanted to make it for a friend. I was going to print something like "I get by with a little help from my friend" But my printer took a vacation, I just hope is not permanent. I pop up the image with pop dots.

I really like the way the image pop out. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I hope you enjoy your visit : ) Thank you for you comments and the challenges.
                                                            Love always, Elisa

23 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. I love this card. The turtle is precious.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Elisa. Love the image, the turtle is just too cute. Great layout and a super little spider too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cuuuuutie! love how you have popped them up. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! That image is just too cute!
    Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Use An Animal Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS Your card would fit the Halloween challenge at Dude Time Doodles just perfectly too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab layout, and love the 3-D effect. The image for sure made me smile when I saw it. Just an all around great card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week for the Halloween challenge. Hope you play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Halloweencard. Just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card great image and papers thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun halloween card !! What a fab image !!

    Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card does make me smile. Very much a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, the turtle makes me smile! Great layout and papers.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Gingerloft.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Gingerloft Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elisa, your coloring is beautiful on this image and I love the way you made it into 3-D. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great Halloween card, love that turtle, and the pumpkin is great. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elisa, I love the turtle, you have colored this image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorably cute! Love your image and your colouring is superb!
    THanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your image and you have coloured it beautifully. Great design too. Thanks for taking part in our Halloween challenge at NMW Challenges, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fabulous Elisa. Love the image and brilliantly coloured. thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic! Love the image and spiders web. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous, thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Creation
    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. How stinkin cute is this!!! Darling image choice!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us this challenge at Di's! We sure hope you will join us again very soon...

    DT~~Rina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card and fabulous image :o) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us at gingerloft this fortnight and please join us now for our 'No colouring' challenge. Good luck, hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa