Happy Day everyone,
After putting this project together ; ) it is a happy day. Welcome to my second posting of the day. This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner, we are celebrating the beginning of Autumn. For this challenge we want to see "Fall Colors" our sponsors for this week are Eureka Stamps and A Day For Daisies.
So this week, I was having a busy week, with the Justin Beiber concert on Saturday, baby sitting Torri and Zoe too. I thought I need an easy project : } I choose a table topping, OMG was this hard. Since it was going to be easy I waited till the last minute. This is my first time doing this so I had problems gluing everything, it was a mess lol.
I use Hobby Lobby foliage since it was 40% off. I bought Micheals Candle base with Iphone coupon 40% off. I printed the blessing ,cut it with Spellbinders Floral Oval Distress with ColorBox brown added leaves I cut with Cricut a while ago
Eureka Digi-27202"As We Celebrate"
I use this awesome blessing from Eureka Stamps. In the inside I threw some of the left over stuff and I like it. I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
- Milk Coffee Challenge "Welcome Fall"
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges #44 "Anything But Square"
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #29 "Anything But Square"
- Simply Create Too#23 "Autumn / Fall"
- Broken Box Stock#10 "Fall Foliage Color Palette"
- Crazy 4 Challenge#156" Leaves"
- Unique Crafters Challenge Sept. "Anything Goes"
- Anything But A Card # 3 "Anything But A Card"
- Emergency Crafters Challenge "Autumn Leaves"