So, is back to school in our area. I don't have small children anymore : ) but.. my older granddaughter, Valerie has been going to the school in my neighborhood since kindergarten now 4th grade.She stays with us on weekdays and goes to her mom's or her dad's on weekends and holidays. Needless to say I have been running around like a chicken with out a head looking for schools supplies. Off course everything in Waltmart is gone, because I waited until she started school to bring me a list aaaaahhhhggggg lol.
Thinking about Christmas in a time like this is refreshing.
Di's Digi -Penguin Love and stamp sentiment from Fiskars. Embossed with Sizzix folders cut with Spellbinders- Small scalloped I used a punch that doesn't have on name on it, so I don't know who made it.
Thinking of snow makes me feel invigorated since the temperature outside is 110 degree. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crimbo-Crackers #20 "Penguin (or Animal) Christmas"
- DL. Art Thankful Thursday Challenge "Christmas in July"
- Shelly's Images blog "Christmas in July"
- ABC Christmas Challenge" O for Open it up"
- Creative Belli Challenge #148 "Christmas in July"
- Stamp-n-Doodle challenge "Christmas in July"
- Perfect Sentiments Challenge #42 "Christmas Borders"
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge "Non Traditional Colors"
- My Time To Craft challenge #183 "Make It Wet"
- Party Time Tuesdays #78 "Christmas in July"
- Cutie Pie Challenge #23 "Christmas in July"
- Paper Make Up Stamps#46 " Favorite Holiday"
- Lexi's Creations"Christmas in July"
Love always, Elisa