TGIF- everybody : )
I have been waiting to finish my cute card to blog because I have some great news. Ready? No, I'm not pregnant. I join Tammy's Scrapin Corner woohoo I'm pretty sure you all been there because this ladies and Marc are ssoo creative and they hum hum We have challenges! Yes, they start every Monday! And I Can't Wait To Start! I'm so excited can you feel it, lol.
Ok I need to calm down, so I can think, and tell you guys about my card.
In this cute card, I used a Digi from Creepie Cuties by Kristie Silva call "You Stitch My Heart"I bought it on her Etsy store. I added buttons -break- Let me tell you guys the story of my buttons, long, long time ago : ) about 10 years ago I went to Micheal's and bought a BIG bag of buttons with an assortment of colors, I was so in love with them that I started using them in every thing I could, in some wood dolls I was doing then. Later on Cute wood purses I cut for ribbon holders, then hair barrettes, and now cards. Even through, I went and bought more, I always bought the designers or shaped buttons. So this buttons I had from years ago: )
I used burlap and string from stash, two design papers from The Guy Stack -DCWV
I color with Prismacolor and Copics- E00,E95, E02.I distress the edges and color with colorbox browns. I'm entering this card in the following challenges;
- Aud Sentiments Challengeblog #55 "Any sentiment"
- Crafty Catz Weekly challenge#135 "Buttons and Bows"
- Divas by design challenge #37 "Anything goes"
- Oldie But a Goodie challenge "Anything goes"
- Party Time Tuesdays#70 "Anything goes"
- Tuesday Throwdown #100 "Masculine"
- Die Cuttin Divas #67 "Anything goes"
- Celebrate the Occasion #64 "Anything goes"
- Crafty Boots Challenges "Bowtastic / Anything goes"
- 365 Cards Day 92"Wear and tear"
- Smudgy Antics "Embellish it " I used Twine, buttons and burlap
- Haunted Design House"Pass the distress"
Thank you all for the visits, the comment, and the wonderful challenges.
Love always, Elisa