I hope you guys had a good weekend, because I did. When I wanted to start this new card, I had no idea what it was going to look like or what I was going to use. So I started with your inspirations and challenges, and it was so much fun. I enjoy going to your blogs and finding the new challenges and trying to incorporate them into my card.
I used red Stickles to accent the hearts. The green ribbon, was part of a hair barrette I did. I had curled the ribbon and sewn it together for a curly effect, but the curl got to loose so I scrapped it . I used Tim Holtz distress ink, walnut stain, to stamp the image and distress the edges.What I liked about this card is that it can be used for any occasion, for that reason I left the inside blank. I entered this card in the following challenges:
- Just us girl at http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ "Sketch"
- Sentimental Sunday at http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/ "Words of encouragement"
- CR84FN color challenge at http://cr84fncolorchallenge.blogspot.com/ "Yellow Kraft and Gray"
- I choose this colors, but I couldn't play : ( your not allowed more than two challenges.
- Paper Sundaes at http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/ "Green or Good Luck"
- Little Scrap Pieces at http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/ "Use Button and a Bow"
- Pile it on challenge at http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/ "Seeing Spot, Strips or both"
- Dutch Dare card at http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ "Tic tac toe" I choose Ribbon, Distress and Buttons.
- Lia Stampz at http://liastampz.blogspot.com/ "Tic tac toe" I choose Button, Flower and Distress.
- Stamptacular Sunday at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ "Text Me"
- Divas by Design at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ "Spots and or Strips"
- Catered Crop at http://cateredcrop.com/ "Ribbon"
- Hotshots Craft at http://hotshotcraft.blogspot.com/ "Ribbon"
- Craft your passion athttp://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/" Anything goes with glitter"
- Joyful Stamper athttp://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/2012/03/inspire-me-fridays-48-anything-goes.html" Anything goes"
- Crafty Catz weekly athttp://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ "Punches and Dies"
P.S. I think I'll use it for Fathers Day what do you think?