My Awesome Followers.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Girl Card

Hello everybody,
This is my just in case card ; ) In case my daughter had a girl lol.
 I used the Cricut 3 Birds on Parade Cart. for the birdy and for the shape I used Everyday Paper Dolls I used the stop sign shape. I embossed the front and used pink little gems I had laying around, a lot of Stickles, purple and pink also distress the edges. The ribbon bow I had from my times making hair bows. I  stamp it with a fairy stamp my granddaughter had and use a computer print sentiment. I enter this card in the following challenges:
 Thank you all for the chance to enter your great challenges!
                                                                                 Love always, Elisa

15 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card...so, so sweet for a new little one. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO ADORABLE! ;) I LOVE the baby bird! I LOVE all the amazing details! You did a fabulous job!

    Thanks for entering the challenge at Love to Crop.
    LTC Guest Designer
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute Elisa and the verse/sentiment inside is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing your 'Favourite Things' with the Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wau--hieno kortti!
    Kiitos osallistumisestasi Little Miss Muffet Challenges #30 - Easel/Stepper card-haasteeseen ja onnea arvontaan!
    Hyvää kevättä sinulle <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the shape x
    Thanks for joining in with us over at paper crafting journey & good luck
    x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love your journaling. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elisa, this is so CUTE! Thank you for playing in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful example of faux embossing! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super shaped card. Thank you for joining us with our Shaped Card Challenge at CropStop.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card!!! Thanks for joining in the shaped card challenge at CropStop!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and cute card :)

    Carina
    CT at CropStop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw -sweet baby chick! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Thanks for joining us for the Stampendous! Shaped Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month. Best of Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. I really appreciate your visit,
Love always, Elisa