Back to my messy craft desk. I came up with this second Valentine card and I really like it. I use my Cricut cartridge “Sweethearts” for all the hearts. The big flower I did it with a McGill punch. The other two flowers are from Treasures by Shabby Chic. The sticks on pearls are from $1 bin at Joann’s. I’m so enjoying entering on all this challenges, even if I don’t win (hopping that I do) is about the fun I’m having visiting all the blogs and making friends. Come and visit the blogs I’m entering this card, you are sure to get inspire.By the way I'm not a fast learner,so I'm making the same mistakes posting over and over, please stop me and let me know how to fix it.
- http://scrapbooksisters.blogspot.com/Anything Goes
- http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/Hearts or a Love Themed
- http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/Anything Goes
- http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/Loved Themed
- Thank all of you for this great opportunity.