Just wanted to say "Thank you" to the Ladies at http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ . My Valentine day card won, wooohooo!!! and also to send a holler tohttp://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-02-16T03:12:00-07:00 where my Vintage Valentine Card won top five!!!!!
I'm so happy by the way this card came out. This is a Sugarnellie stamp Name Victoria ( my granddaughter's name) I use the colors brown, cream and turquoise . For the distress I use yellow and brown. I bought my inks awhile back before the blog idea, so i didn't pay attention to the makes or color names, sorry. I couldn't do the butterfly with out Stickles : )I used an old (bought for this purpose only I don't destroy books) romance novel. Another first, I sew my card, wow. I have never, other than in 8th grade, use the sewing machine. I bought it about two years ago because my daughter wanted to make a Halloween custom, two months ago she gave it back. I wouldn't have made this card without you guys card challenges and inspirations. I enter this card in
- Divas by design http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ "Wings and Things"
- My craft spot-http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2012/02/monday-challenge-44-girly-girl-projects.html "Girly Girl"
- If the shoe fits scrap it- http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/ 'Anything Goes"
- Let's craft and create-http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/ "Flower Power"
- Go fish challenge-http://gofishchallenges.blogspot.com/ "Typeset in Project"
- Crafters Companion-http://crafterscompanion-challenge.blogspot.com/ "Something Sweet"
- Cute Card Thursday-http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ "Flower Power"
- Fab "n" Funky Challenge-http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ 'Try something new"
- Crafty Catz weekly challenge-http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ "Favorite Things" mine are flowers, pearls and distress.
Love always, Elisa